Tired of You

It was time for my cleaning.  It had been six months and was time. Although I've never been fond of dentists, I went to my scheduled appointment without hesitation.  The hygienist cleaned as we chatted...well she chatted.  I listened.  Yep before I knew it, it was time tor rinse and spit.  The dentist (not my usual) came in to inspect and everything looked good.

When I got home, I was starving and immediately made a ham and cheese sandwich, wrapped it snugly in a paper towel and popped it in the microwave for 20 seconds.  It hit the spot!  However after I finished chewing as I rolled my tongue around my teeth, I felt something.  It felt like a giant hole!

Crap!

Part of my upper back tooth had broken off.

I swallowed it.

Oops!

Call the dentist.

Again.

to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts