Do YOU Know Where Your Children Are?

I grew up hearing that question so frequently on TV ads that it would only make sense that I like to know where the "kids" are too.  

Moon and Copper are outside a lot (within the confines of our fence) and now that it's dark so darn early, I like to know where they are.  It was time for me to put on their special collars.  

Moon's is yellow and Copper's is orange.  I've had the collars since I've had the dogs and they still work well after all these years!  Of course, I change them out to their regular collars as soon as Spring returns.







Yep.
  
Now I know where they are.

  Well at least one of them.


Don't worry.
Copper Lucas Aspen is here somewhere!


On second thought, maybe I'd better go look for him.

Sharing with:
Friendship Friday



Comments

Popular Posts