What A Day!

 
I found them!

The other day it was like Christmas for me.  You see, I went shoe shopping and when I saw these, I just couldn't pass them up! 

They are suede (which is so "in" this year...suede anything!!) have just the right size heel for an old older lady and are just sooooo comfy!

Actually my daughter said the dress I'm wearing to the wedding would look great with them.  Because it falls above the knee and if I wear opaque black tights/hose, they would make my long legs even more attractive.  I was excited because I can wear these with jeans and cords!

That wasn't all that happened that day.  My old Craftsman tape measure, given to me many, many years ago by the Pres, broke.  It was shot.  But since the Pres was going that way anyway, he stopped at Sears and guess what???!!!!



There's nothing better than a woman with brand new tape measure for all those decorating tasks!

But that wasn't the end.

Out from behind his back, he took a box and placed it on the island.  "Here, this is for you."

Hmmm?  

So what do you think is in the box?  

to be continued...








Comments

Popular Posts