Feel Better by Friday

I haven't been terribly busy lately.  I've been sick.  I haven't even been on the laptop much.  I felt so lousy.  Yep the common cold hit me last Friday by starting with a terrible sore throat that lasted for two days.  By Sunday, it had blossomed into a head cold.  Our party was cancelled..."postponed", as the Pres says.  I was instructed to rest and "feel better by Friday."  The Pres who made a huge pot of his famous Chicken Soup has been telling me to rest...rest...rest.  So I've been on the couch, in jammies, under the down quilt, blowing and coughing and sleeping.

No Tai Chi this week.

No gym.

No kayaking.

Just rest...

because tonight is the wedding!!

The Pres picked up his suit, tie and shirt from the cleaners yesterday and we are going to look AWESOME! 


Comments

Popular Posts