Savor Your Day

Now that the weather is cooler here, I wanted to really fill my day on Monday.  First...the gym because of the way my clothes fit and the clothes I can fit in to once again!  Once I got home, I quickly changed into my shorts, filled my cooler with a few goodies and water bottle, grabbed the camera, cell and The Wrangler keys and headed out the door.

It was shortly after eleven and I wondered if I would see anything of interest mid-day.  I must admit that I've become quite proficient at this new sport of mine and have not yet tired of it.  Perhaps you can see why.


What's NOT to like when floating on a glass lake?

What's not to like when looking down reveals the same as looking up?

What's not to like when you see things in a whole new perspective.


What's not to like?  Drifting past the sunning turtles.

What's not to like when the things I wanted to capture (ducks) left their trail in the water leaving this crane holding the bag!

After all, Tuesday will be shopping for the upcoming shower and Tai Chi.
Wednesday...gym and pedicure.
Thursday...Goodwin Forest Walk (am) visit our son (afternoon) and Tai Chi.
Friday...gym and more kayaking hopefully
Saturday...the shower.
Sunday...yard work and REST
because next week we're going to

Comments

Popular Posts