It’s A Date

It’s been a long time since the Pres and I have gone out to dinner with others.  In fact, we were trying to think of when the last time was and we think the last time was when we were in Aruba.  That was a year and a half ago!  Sure, we order pizza and/or Chinese but we always eat it home because we’ve never been fond of “going out.”  We’re both “home bodies” so as we drove to the restaurant in Rocky Hill, it felt a little strange even though we were looking forward to it.

We were meeting my BIL and SIL and their son and his wife, along with about fifteen other family members to celebrate the recent graduation of their son from the Police Academy.  I’m not sure which was better…dinner or some of the conversations that night!

Did I ever tell you about the time...?
Remind me to tell you story about the toxic plane ride some day!
Meanwhile, I heard my BIL invite the Pres and I to their house the next day for dinner.  He was picking up lobsters and shrimp at Stew Leonard's so that’s where we were Sunday night!

I hit the gym on Monday with all the vim and vigor my stuffed body had.  At least I didn’t have any desserts, I thought and I watched the calorie counter intently throughout my cardio!

Comments

Popular Posts