An Award?

Last week I received a blog award from Sandie of  Chatty Crone.  I've been following her ever since I can remember!  Her posts tell of day to day activities sometimes, are filled with jokes and humor other times, life's ups and downs and ALWAYS...ALWAYS...how to get through!

Although I like to chat, I sometimes wonder what people would be interested in learning about me so, I've listed  a few things about myself and have picked a few candidates so I can pass on this auspicious award...Sisterhood of the World's Bloggers!


1.  I don't like to be hot.
2.  I am not talented at all when it comes to doing my hair (which is why I keep it so short).
3.  I love meeting new people.
4.  I am a "neat freak" as well as a "clean freak."
5.  I've had my blog for two years!
6.  I'm a nuturer by nature.
7.  I am VERY independent.
8.  According to Chatty Crone's (aka Sandie) "First Four Word Scramble,"I am lovely, passionate, naive and thoughtful."   LOL!!!!

Now I would like to THANK the following bloggers for helping me, influencing me:

1.  Lisa @ Two Bears Farm
3.  Lydia @  See Beautiful
4.  Shirley @ Shirleys World
5.  Ann @  Ann's Snap & Edit
7.  Delores @ The Feathered Nest
8.  Gail @ At The Farm

Comments

Popular Posts