Forest Edges Count

The "get together" at Goodwin Forest last week was great!  Meeting a few of the members and sharing some goodies I brought was a good feeling.  They devoured the Coconut cookies, the Oatmeal Raisin bars and most of the Crab Salad I brought as we sat around the table discussing the up and coming walks and discoveries planned.

They were all such a friendly group which is what made me pencil in the two walks coming up this month.  I'm going to give my friend, Nancy, a jingle to see if she's up to walking as well.  The Pres and I have been so busy with family and the yard that there hasn't been too much extra time.  Hopefully now that we have grass, plants, mulch and a few stone walls, I can sit back and enjoy!


 
Oh...one more thing.  Did I tell you that Juan (Naturalist & DEEP/Goodwin Forest) also conducts a fern identification walk?   I think I ought to go, don't you?

Comments

Popular Posts