My Side of the Story aka The Doctor's Visit

When Mom looked up the records, she saw that I was in need of a few vaccines.  SHE made the appointment.

HE (the man known as the Pres) took me!  


Meanwhile Moon was left behind...left behind to wait like a good girl should.  

Nervously walking into my new doctor's office, I got on the scale only to find that I had gained three pounds!  However, I'm sure I get it off once I start chasing those darn chipmunks IF we ever get grass here at our new home!

Trembling and shaking I was really scared when I got my shots...especially that Bordatella one, but I put on a good show and held my chin high like any handsome man would do.

My new doctor is a woman with reddish hair and I would guess in her thirties.  Not a real looker, but she has a good bedside manner.

Back at home, Moon laid by the stone wall in Mom's garden...waiting....and waiting.  Mom told me she was even crying and whimpering while I was gone.  Mom also said that when the truck pulled onto the gravel road, Moon's ears perked right up. 

It's hard to be idolized so...puts a lot of pressure on me.  Perhaps that's the reason for the weight gain.


When HE parked the truck and I got out, Moon was at the gate. 
At least SHE loves me!


Oh, crap...one more thing.  I go back for my booster in two weeks.  I think I'll take Moon along so she could hold my hand.  After all, she'll follow me anywhere!

Comments

Popular Posts