With Friends Like This


Has this ever happened to YOU?

The other day, the forecast called for yet another winter day to be filled with sunshine and warm temps.  So I thought I'd set out the clothes rack to get that fresh air smell on two throw rugs, a pair of my corduroys, a turtleneck and a few personal items.

Then Moon began to bark.  I was busy doing something upstairs in the kitchen and didn't rush to see what she wanted.  I didn't rush to see what was the matter because it wasn't her "stranger" bark.  It wasn't her "help me 'cause Copper's bothering me" bark.  And it wasn't her "I need more food" bark.  It was one I'd never heard before.  Apparently it was her "Something's wrong" bark aka "Mom, your laundry just got blown over and is in the mud bark."

Thank goodness for friends like this...:)



Linking up to

Comments

Popular Posts