Saving This For...

Hopefully you enjoy Chinese as much as we do and, like you, every once in a while, we don't want leftovers and just don't feel like cooking. We want something different. This time the Prez pulled out the Chinese menu that's in the desk drawer.

Having ordered fried shrimp and fries, I got out the plates and silverware while the Prez went to pick up the order. Walking in the door, he said,"the fella said he put something extra in our order."

As the Prez put his Pork Lo Mein, Pork Fried Rice and white rice on his plate, I pulled out my order of shrimp. Mind you, normally the order consists of 14. Mine had 18! After looking at the huge order of fries, I found the "surprise." It was a full order of Crab Rangoon! YUM!

Of course, the highlight to getting Chinese is the fortune cookie. Somehow they always say positive uplifting things (perhaps that's how I interpret them).  Anyway, I am always excited about my fortune cookie and this time was the first time it really hit home.



I'm saving this one...
forever.


Oh, one more thing.  Re~read the fortune.  There's definitely a lesson here.


Comments

Popular Posts