How Could I Just Stand There?

Oh, moose poops!  I failed to schedule this correctly and I've been preoccupied all weekend so today I have to play catch-up on blogging.

The Prez began working on the Utility Room on Friday beginning with pulling all the "stuff" away from the walls.  Then he began putting up the plywood over the exisitng insulation.  We decided onplywood rather than sheetrock so we could hang things and install shelves easily.  Of course, he had to put in another electrical outlet along the way as well.

Before I knew it one wall was complete and when he called me in to see his work, I was really proud.  Beginning early on Saturday...well early for him...he tackled the next wall.  However, my workbench had to be moved from one end of the room to the opposite side.  I wanted to volunteer to help him lift the formica top which weighs about 60-70lbs so badly.  I mean, after all, I couldn't just stand there and NOT help, could I?

Comments

Popular Posts