His Good Side



See this rascal sitting with his back to me?  I've come to the conclusion that he is the ring leader...he, with with tan ears, is unmistakably the leader of the pack that attacks my feeders!



Trust me, that's HIM!  I watched the whole thing.  Each took a turn or two climbing the nearby trees and then hurdling themselves towards the feeders.  However, they all failed.  All except the tan-eared wonder.  As he hurled his plumpness (and I mean plump) in the air, it was hard to believe he made it!

I later caught him after he'd removed the roof on another feeder located a little further down along the stone wall.



He also seems to think his backside is most photogenic...
so I'm sharing him with everyone at

Rural Thursday Blog Hop

because rural rhymes with squirrel!!!

Comments

Popular Posts