Floating on Air

After returning from a slow, deliberate walk with Moon and Copper, I felt like I was floating on air! We walked the entire gravel road down and back for the first time in what seemed like forever.  I wondered if I would pay for it the next day but I didn't care.  The fresh air was invigorating and I have missed...truly missed...nature.   

I headed towards the gate near the garage. Moon always has her leash and halter removed first while Copper waits patiently. Then it was his turn. Patting him on his "bum bum" as always I SENT THEM ON THEIR WAY TO BASK IN THE HIGH NOON SUN.

But something told me to double check the gate on the front side of the house where we exited.  As fate would have it, I'm glad I did because just as I rounded the corner of the house, there it was floating across the yard, looking as if it was suspended in mid air.  It, too, was floating on air!



Copper immediately went to investigate once it landed within the fence as I too headed towards it.  It made my day...this partially deflated heart-shaped bright shiny pink balloon...:)

Comments

Popular Posts