Dreams Can Come True

Waking from a crazy dream, I realized I had to get up and hit the bathroom.  However, as I passed the door I noticed how light it was outside.  Odd, I thought, considering it was only 4:30am.  And there it was...finally...a winter wonderland had arrived, today...February 24th, 20121








Perhaps even Mother Nature was happy to see we finally placed the old stars on the new house!
~~~
What was so odd about this was that in the dream I'd had, I was looking at my snow covered Mini  parked in a snow covered, icy parking lot before I asked "Who parked my car over there?"
~~~
But now the weirdness didn't matter.
What mattered was...
that we finally got snow...
and I couldn't wait until Moon and Copper woke up so we could go out and play in it!




Of course, frist, Copper had to make wood chips out of his stick...becasue I was busy playing with Moon.
Yep, he gets jealous.

Comments

Popular Posts