Awaiting Test Results aka A Change of Venue

Awaiting test results is exhausting and that's where I'm at right now with my daughter.  I felt that I needed a change of venue and dogs are supposed to calm your nerves, so...


Although the Prez built the condos for the kids, we talked about letting them in the house once it got chilly here since they no longer have their own porch like they had in Virginia.  So after the Prez bought waterproof weather resistant, stain resistant beds for their condos, off he went. 

However, buying indoor beds to replace their old ones would mean we might see a change in their behavior.  Copper is especially "selfish" and gets nervous when someone touches with his stuff.  He actually paces around when I vacuum the hair and sand from his "place".  Moon, on the other hand, could care less.  I mean, being a stray she was just always grateful to have a bed!
BEFORE




AFTER

Well that's what we thought would happen. We were WRONG! Copper took to his new bed immediately, not even missing his old one...no pacing, no nervous behavior.   Moon was the one who surprised us. Once her new bed was in place in the middle of my office, she gently placed her toy on it and spread out on the carpet instead!  I'll tell you why in another post...:)




Comments

Popular Posts