Welcomed Friends

The bird feeders didn't arrive until the third trip and I must admit that I just picked up the seed a few days ago at a Tractor Supply store that is close by.  Anyway, I filled the feeders and then the waiting began.  But two days later, as the Prez and I returned from our walk down the gravel road with Moon and Copper, we saw some interesting activity.  We saw feathered friends picking away at the seed and the suet.  Now I just have to take a few pictures with birds in them!


I don't want to get too excited, but there's been a nice Red Tail Hawk frequently the edge of the yard.  Oh we also have geese flying over twice a day.  There's a pond close by which I know I want to explore.  I do know that the "locals" have found the feeders because they are very active with Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers, Chicadees and Nuthatches. 

Comments

Popular Posts