Some Things Never Change



Yep.  I'm at it again.  Same old spare refrigerator and upright freezer came with us from Virginia.  They are still in the garage. And as you can see, I've been baking.  Same old Kitchen Aid.  Same old cookie sheets and spatula..nothing wrong with old...:) 


However, this year I had a new challenge set before me.  I had an AWESOME island in my new kitchen to use along with a brand new double oven.  The lower oven can be used for convection baking and has eight racks in it.  SWEET!!


Last Saturday my mission was to make Chocolate Chip cookies.  I got close to twelve dozen.  I try to bake every other day and/or when the weather is going to be bad. 

When the Prez was up in CT putting up the fence, it rained heavily one of the days so he and our builder went appliance shopping.  He was prepared though and he'd been doing his homework for several months in VA. 

Yep, he picked out the stove, the microwave, the French door refrigerator and the dishwasher!  That night when I called him at his Mom's, he told me that he was exhausted from shopping with Corey but that I would be happy.  I am...very happy as I fulfill my baking desires.

Thus far, I've made:

Orange Sandwich Delights
Chocolate Chip
Oatmeal Raisin
Bev's Coconut
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Ginger Crinkles
Molasses
Spritz
Italian Drop
Coconut Macaroons
Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Kiss
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip

HO! HO! HO! 

Comments

Popular Posts