Is That...Gr...Gr...Grass?


When we closed in October, our yard had been grated and seeded.  I am happy to report that we now have GRASS!  Oh, I wouldn't exactly call it a lawn yet, but all these little green hairs are sprouting up everywhere. 

 It was a very warm Fall with the exception of that nasty snowstorm we had in October and that heavy rain storm we had in December.  Today was in the high forties and tomorrow is supposed to be in the fifties again.
I'm hoping that this warm weather will give our grass a chance to grow and establish new roots as we have done.



Can imagine how nice the lawn will be come Spring?  If you look closely, you'll see the white plant markers that I stuck in the ground when I planted the perennials.  I've also been keeping a close eye on the Hydrangeas and English Boxwood that I brought with me.  They appear to be doing well and both have new growth and or buds!

Comments

Popular Posts