Finding Places and Faces

Last week I scooted into Stop & Shop, a grocery store chain here in CT.  As I walked passed the fresh fruit and headed down the isle, I couldn't help but notice a woman who had "the perfect" haircut...a haircut that I would love IF I could find the right hairdresser. 

You all know I had to leave Mike in VA and quite honestly, I haven't had a haircut since September.  I'm looking and feeling frumpy.  I hate frumpy!!  So I did what any red blooded American woman would do.  I walked up to this total stranger and just asked her where she gets her hair done.

She not only wrote down the gal's name and phone number, but also gave me awesome directions on how to get there.  When I got out to my car, I called and asked to speak to Megan to which she aptly replied,"This is Megan."  My response?  "Megan you don't know me yet but you will soon."  To my surprise, she said, "Is this JP?  Bonnie just called to tell me that you'd be calling."

How sweet was that of Bonnie, the woman in the grocery store!!!!  Now I can't wait for Tuesday to come around!

Comments

Popular Posts