Happy Thanksgiving

Still no cable or internet, but I had to share this...even though I have a limited data plan on my cell.

Ann and Tom have come by several times as they are interested in building on the lot up and across the road from us.  She called earlier today asking if they could come by and take pictures to share with friends and family.  You know I said "absolutely."

They arrived and began their picture taking after we exchanged hugs.  My sister had told me I didn't have to allow them in because I was in the midst of baking pies and the kitchen was a mess.  No big deal...I told her...I don't mind.

Come to find out...Ann is a Minister and Tom?  Well, Tom is a Bishop.

There's a lesson here:  Always be nice to people.  Treat them like you would like to be treated.  You never know who they work for!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

...:)  JP

Comments

Popular Posts