More Shopping

After going to the house on Thursday, we had our assignment.  Going back to my MIL's for supper, we found out that she had plans that evening so it worked out well.  We could head to out in search of:

8 sconces
2 pendants
1 chandelier 
3 light-bars
5 outside carriage lights
1 outside hanging light
3 motion detectors with lights

And what a time we had!  Each time we found a light we liked, it didn't come in the finish that matched the hardware or if a light matched the hardware, it was ugly as could be.  However, three stores later with boxes loaded in the back of the truck, we had accomplished our mission and headed back to Mom's.  I couldn't wait to put my jammies on...:)

P.S.  I did screw up though.  Some of the lights do not have alabaster globes so I'll have to swap a few out.  I never realized how hard it is to SHOP!

Comments

Popular Posts