Here and There

Wrestling with the decision for a while now, I decided that I'm only doing posts until the end of the month which is today.  Only two weeks left until the middle of October!  I can hardly believe it myself as the month of September flew by.

  Anyway, the reason for my "dropping out" for a while is because of all the things on our plate for the month of October.  Hopefully, that should be enough time to wrap up things here and start things there.  Before you know it, we'll be closing on the new house.  In fact, the Prez is heading up in the next day or two, even though we haven't closed, to put the fence up for the dogs.  Once he returns, we'll begin the moving process.  We've planned what is going on the first trip and although we'll both drive up, we'll take separate cars.  I will remain at the house in Connecticut and unpack, while the Prez returns to Virginia to get the next trip.  He'll bring the dogs when he comes up the second time...YEAH!!!


  By then, I'll have made the arrangements for the utilities, telephone and alarm company.  If I play my cards right, I should be able to get the Mini and the Wrangler inspected and registered as well as get a new license and devote my evening to unpacking. Gosh, I haven't had to worry about those things for a long, long time!  Just think of the great workout my mind will be getting!  Did I tell you I pulled a muscle moving the wheel barrow with all those damn cute bunnies in it?  There's a lesson here:
cement is heavy!!!

Anyway, I thought it only fitting to re~work my page entitled The Past: Home in the Hollow.  So if you get a chance, take a look at it and let me know what you think.  Your opinions matter very much.  You all have a special place in my heart.  So, to coin a phrase from one of my favorite cowboys
Happy trails to you
Until we meet again... 


YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!
...:)JP



Comments

Popular Posts