Babysitting~Part 2

Looking down at the dog and making eye contact, I said, Now how in the world did you get on this deck?
 Needless to say, he didn't answer me, per se, because we all know that dogs can't talk.
Gazing into his happy, clear, bright eyes, I again said, How did you get over that gate?  In a instant, he crouched down, extending his front paws fully, exhibiting "play mode."  Again I repeated How did you get over that gate?

The next thing I knew he was up and over the gate.  He jumped the gate and cleared the steps on the other side with the ease of a gazelle.  Standing now on the other side with what appeared to be the biggest smile on his face, I gleefully commended him.  
And just to show off, he jumped again, landing right in front of me as if to say:

See that's how I got on the deck!

Comments

Popular Posts