Another Goodwill Trip

Fifteen boxes and three huge garbage bags of shoes, clothing and handbags went off to Goodwill Monday.  Now for a second pass at the closet. I think I'll do that today.  I figured if I got that much stuff out of there the first time, the second pass would really clean house, so to speak.


This is my half of the walk~in closet.  That's only a small chunk of the empty hangers after donations.  The two shelves that run along the top are pretty close to empty as well, as I worked really hard.  Would  somebody out there in bloggerville tell me that it looks like I've been working hard, because I am flippin' pooped!!!


 Now here's the Prez' half.  Do you see any progress whatsoever?  Do you see bare shelves?  Do you see empty hangers anywhere.  The answer is a big fat NO!  Why, you ask?  Because his response when I told him "we're working on the closet today" was a simple statement.  "There's no rush."    However, I do know that he'll get to it.  He knows that I like to bust his you know whats and he also tells me that I'm good at it...:)  This is also from a man who, when we prepare for our annual trek to Aruba each Spring, packs the night before!  So heck, to move to Connecticut, he'd probably be able to pack the morning we're leaving, now that I think about it.


Comments

Popular Posts