23 and Counting

I can hardly believe it myself!  Only 23 days until the 15th of October!!

Driving into Roanoke this morning for my last appointment with my dental hygienist and Dr Hunk-a-Punk, made my tummy feel a little strange.  Greeted as always by the friendly faces of the girls behind the desk, I told them about our upcoming move.  Their sad faces began to light up as I told them about being closer to the kids and grand-kids and then they said, "then it is worth it!"


A woman entered the waiting room and sat next to me.  Exchanging smiles was first and then a conversation around our gardens began.  The topic then switched to dogs as I was able to just finish the story of Moon and Copper before Deidre called out my name.  As I rose from the comfortable waiting room chair, the woman said, 'What a great story!  That will make my day!"




Comments

Popular Posts