Well?...Bring Cookies!

As I picked up the phone, I couldn't help but notice the Caller ID displayed.  It was our builder!  Talking to him several times a week has been such a rewarding experience as he is one of THE most personable young men I've met in a long time (aside from my son, of course).  He is an absolute "luv muffin"!  And so today, after him telling us that the wells are in and were dug successfully, I knew then that I needed to do something.

  I decided to make  my Oatmeal~Craisin cookies which are, of course, a family favorite.  Since we are planning to scoot, once again, up to Connecticut again, just for a few days, I'll bring those and the Chocolate Chip.  I think they'll be a nice welcome to the family for our builder and his crew! 

The Pres was happy about the well digging and if the Pres is happy, I'm happy.  The first well, which was 350 feet, will be solely used for the vertical geothermal system,  Drilling the second well, which will be used to supply the house, they hit a vein at eighty feet with more than sufficient water and pressure, but drilled down to a depth of 250 feet to give us that "additional reserve". 

The builder then told the Pres that the sheet rocking and taping was nearly complete and they would be painting next week.  Hoping, of course, to get pictures when I'm there because to tell you the truth, I was so excited and overwhelmed when we went there the past two times, that I didn't even think about the camera!!!
But I will next time...:)

Comments

Popular Posts