Make Time for the Little Things

BEFORE & AFTER


Sometimes, life just passes us by and we don't even see it.  I've been rather rushed lately.  In fact, I'm really, really exhausted between looking for houses, emailing realtors, asking questions, etc.

Deciding that I needed to be "taken away" (and I didn't have any Calgon on hand!!) to another world, I went outside to spruce up a little.  Working outside always calms me down.

While weeding the front walk way, I spotted this interesting scene...the empty shell of a
cicada and another who was very much alive.  It hung out on the railroad tie for a long time.


Then when I got to the lamppost in the front yard, I looked up at spotted this unusual creature.  Does anyone even want to know what it is? 

IT was a little over three inches long....EEEWWWWW...and look at those prehistoric looking "grabbers" on either side of his head. 


P.S.  After looking at this creature, I really wasn't feeling terribly relaxed so I went back in the house!

Comments

Popular Posts