Chinese Fire Drill # 99 (cont.)

Now where did I leave off? 

Getting out of the truck and walking up to the people, I recognized them immediately.  It was the couple whose Realtor had abruptly abandoned them to go pick up her child!  Remember that story????  THEY WERE HERE FOR THEIR SECOND VISIT and they had their grandson with them.

While I welcomed them with a smile, she rolled her eyes and apologized because...are you ready for this one??? Their Realtor DID NOT BRING THE KEY THAT FITS THE LOCK BOX so they were waiting in the driveway until she went back to her office (about sixteen miles away) and returned!!  All I could do was  shake my head from side to side in disbelief, as she introduced me to her grandson who was probably about four.  

Taking his little hand, I had him meet Moon first.  That was it.  We were the best of friends as he never left my side the entire time they were here...measuring...measuring lots of things.  Rooms, spaces, nooks, crannies...you name it, they measured it.  I took the little one through every room in the house, including closets because he wanted to see what was in there (LOL) and then headed outside in the yard so they could have some time to concentrate.

They stayed until 6:30pm.  Now we just wait.
Oh, one more thing.  After they got in their cars, their Realtor came back in and said, "Will you call my cell phone?  I can't find it."  And so I did and she did locate it.  It was in her car where she left it.
Scary that someone like that is responsible to SELL A HOUSE (but you didn't here that from me, right?)

to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts