Chinese Fire Drill # 99 (cont again...still?)

I took the day off today from house hunting thanks to the urging of my best friends here in Connecticut.  Wait until I tell you what I did!!!  I haven't had this much fun since I don't know when!  Once I scrutinize all the pictures I took and put my thoughts down on the keyboard,  I will tell you, I promise.

Meanwhile, the house hunting resumes tomorrow and as you know, the Pres is at Home in the Hollow.  We'd received a call from our Realtor asking if it would be okay for the people who've been there twice to come by and bring a pool guy with them.  Yep, you guessed it!  A real honest to goodness pool feasability study (LOL!!!) was slated to take place in the Hollow today!


to be continued...

P.S.  At this rate,selling the Hollow really could turn out to be a saga!
P.P.S.S.  After talking with the Pres, we have decided to both make some concessions and relocate to the Northeast Corner of Connecticut...:)

Comments

Popular Posts