Where Am I Wednesday?

Dear Followers,

I've been in Connecticut since Saturday...searching for homes and visiting with family and friends...in just that order.  The Pres and I met with our Realtor Sunday morning to begin the process.  So much information is reeling through my head right now that I honestly cannot tell you how many we looked at on Day 1 or Day 2 or the afternoon of Day 3. 

However, we are making progress and have a few that have moved to the top of the list.  A visit to the local bank was completed along with the preapproval process, so we're "good to go".  We also found a GREAT place to have lunch!

Tomorrow, my best friend and I will continue to work on the mission at hand...continuing the search, meeting once again with the Realtor.  Meanwhile, the Pres is back home in Hollow.

Be in touch with you all ASAP....:)

Miss you all...JP

Comments

Popular Posts