The Flying Hares (Part 1)

Once upon a time, many years ago back in 1802, we went on vacation to Pensacola to visit my sister.  I love going to visit my sister because she and I can (and do) have a lot of fun together.  And so it was.  While the Pres sat in the air conditioned living room with her husband watching television, Sis and I went shopping.

She took me everywhere you could possibly imagine and while we were out looking, I fell in love with rabbits...cement rabbits.  Crossing over into Alabama, we continued the search.  By the end of the day, we had thirteen cement...solid cement...rabbits that needed to go home with us when we left Florida...on a plane!

Mama & the Twins

Mama & Twins2

He, She & It

Big Mama & Newbies

Grand Puba

Lucky
  
to be continued...




Comments

Popular Posts