June Challenge Day 4


So, continuing on with the June Challenge, "Blog Your Name Out" (Thanks to mybabyjohn @ The Feathered Nest ).
You can read more about it at What's So Random?

Today I am on letter four, which so happens to be an E.

~~~~~~
Each day I try my darndest to walk around the yard to see, like you, what's new, what's old, what's come as well as what's gone.  So the other day, I needed a break and went on an afternoon tour.  Look what I found!




Remember the fragrant wild climbing roses that I told you about...the ones that climbed the swing where the women were courted here in my front yard?   I told you that they return every June!!

And, I am so proud of this Milkweed.  I started it from seed to attract the Monarchs.  Now I have it everywhere.  Because the seeds drift in the slightest of breezes, it is now growing along the gravel road too!



Comments

Popular Posts