Home in the Hollow TO BECOME: A Quiet Corner

I've decided on a new name for my blog, gang!  Rather than creating a whole new blog, I am simply changing the name to A QUIET CORNER because I want to take what I've done with me!  Sometimes, it's hard to let go and my blog means a lot to me.  Besides, I want to take all of you with me so again I ask that you bear with me during the transition, the packing, the move, and the dreaded unpacking because I enjoy talking to you!

I'm sure there is a home out there that has my name on it and I've decided that since Northeastern corner of Connecticut is still affordable, abundant in antique dealers, has large and pristine farms lining the rural hills, has rivers running through it, lakes (for me to learn to kayak at the ripe old age of sixty three), plenty of preserved forests with tons of trails (for the kids and I to walk and hike), the name A QUIET CORNER will be quite suitable.  Besides, when I'm not with the family, it will be A QUIET CORNER, don't you agree?

to be continued...(LOL!)



I'm sending this one over to Nancy creator of A Rural Journal - Your Sunday BestAfter all, the years I've spent in the Hollow have been THE BEST!

Comments

Popular Posts