George Who?


Thanks to mybabyjohn @ The Feathered Nest  for the next few days I am participating in the June Challenge, "Blog Your Name Out."   You can read more about it at What's So Random?  Today is Day 2 so I'm on my second letter.
~~~~~~

After cleaning up after supper, I took my normal spot on the couch.  Just as I got comfy, the dogs began to bark "that" watchdog bark.  Getting up to investigate, I walked to the master bathroom and looked out the window.  There, sitting in the driveway, was a truck...a diesel, judging by the sound of it.  But I could only see the nose.

Walking back to the family room where the Pres was sitting in his chair (because he never gets up when the dogs bark "that" bark), I said, "Somebody's in the driveway...you might want to go see who it is."

Barefoot, he headed out the french doors onto the deck and headed toward the back gate.  About fifteen minutes passed before he came back into the house and flopped back in his recliner.  A few minutes passed before I asked him who it was.  The response was simple.  "George."

"George who," I inquired with a perplexed look on my face (between you and I, we don't know a George!)  Apparently George and his wife are interested in our house, had picked up one of the information sheets and wanted to see the house.  Answering his many questions about the fruit trees, the gardens and the deer grazing in the back, the Pres referred him to his Realtor to set up a time.

Oh, one more thing, the folks from England are supposed to come to the states this weekend.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts