From Virginia's Hollow to Connecticut's Quiet Corner?

So many of you said such wonderful, thoughtful and kind things when I told you we would be moving.  Those words made me smile repeatedly.  So for that, I thank YOU!  As Anne said, it will be a sad and difficult thing to do.  And yes, Glenda, it will be sad for me saying "good-bye" but, it's time.  I feel it.

As you know, I am an adventurer and love a good challenge.  So let's bring it on!  In fact, we will be heading up to Connecticut this week to "see what's out there" as the Pres puts it.  The list for the Realtor gives him a good idea of just what the Pres and I are hoping to find.

Remember: roots can be dug up and transplanted to grow and flourish elsewhere.  That was my thinking when leaving Connecticut and that is still my thinking as I head back.  I plan on keeping you all in the loop as this new adventure wraps it's arms around me.  You're all coming with me...:)

I do need to ask you a favor though.  I may not be quite as diligent in reading all the posts and commenting daily as activity has really picked up here.  Keeping everything spotless inside and out, looking for homes, and packing have become time consuming, so PLULLLLLLLEEEEZZZZZE (as Sandra puts it!) bear with me. 

P.S.  The folks from England who have contacted our Realtor several times are coming to the states mid month and have expressed a serious interest in the Hollow so keep your fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts