Tuesday's Thought (s)

So many things are going through my head, it's as if I'm still driving!

First things first.

Although I have been away for a week physically and mentally, I have to tell you that you are the BEST.  I've received so many wonderful, supportive and caring comments that I makes my heart swell with pride that you are MY friends!  Coming home to discover that, in my absence, I received two awards put me over the edge! I am going to add them to my awards page when I have a chance to play catch up.

The little bird on my front porch is still there!!!  So hopefully I'll be an Aunt soon.  As soon as I brought in my bag and clothes, I scooted to peek out the front door and there she was...tail hanging over the nest.  Watching her wiggle around in there immediately made me think talk about a close family!  Although I'm still unsure of what she is, some of you have suggested Phoebe or Flycatcher and I am determined to find out (from my "birding" friends once I return to the Y).

Now I have to go get dresses and walk the mountain with "the kids"....hope I can make it after being away!  I'll come back and visit you later, after my walk, after the laundry, after I vacuum, etc, etc, etc!!


Comments

Popular Posts