Not You Again?

Welcome new followers!!!  Thanks for coming on board...:)
Of course (for you "newbees", it all began with Sitting Pretty 
in the beginning of May.  Then you'll read about some minor mishaps that I had taking photos (Search "Birds"). 
So until you get caught up, I hope you don't mind if I jump right in and just continue on with yet another story.
~~~~~~

For all my old timers (I don't mean in age.  I mean friends/aka "followers") you are just not going to believe this!  You all thought we were done with the Eastern Phoebe and her nest of young ones, right? Well after the little ones took flight, I kept seeing the Mama looking for the nest.  You see, the Pres had taken it down once the little ones took off.  Anyway, I kept seeing her going over to the same spot as if she were saying,
I knew I left it here!  (kind of like me!!!)

Well Sunday, while the Pres mowed the grass, I meandered up those squeaky front steps to water the ferns.  Guess who is building ANOTHER NEST!!! 


Please note the touch of "greenery."  
I do believe she's competing with my decorating techniques!  LOL!...:)


This time, just as a precautionary measure, I hung an empty planter directly under the nest in case it decides to slide away like the last one did!

I still cannot believe that they decided to rebuild and have another brood!
  You know, while I've always been envious of you who have chickens, I guess Mother Nature has blessed me in a different way! And that, my friends is just fine with me!
~~~~~~

P.S.  Since today is Tuesday, I'm bringing this over to Angela's WVTreasures 
for her Tuesdays Show & Tail.  See you there!

Comments

Popular Posts