A Woman's Work Is Never Done

Fighting an on again/off again ear ache, sinus, cough thing with a constant dripping down my throat, I spent a few days...all day...in my jammies.  Feeling physically and emotionally drained, I have not been the epitome of health that I usually am.  My vim and vigor has vacated the premises.

So today, as I tell myself how much I'm worth it...I am doing absolutely NOTHING!  Yes, a Sunday snooze is a great idea!  


Of course, that will be after I walk up the mountain with the dogs this morning, do one load of laundry (because yesterday I did the sheets and darks), weed a little and clip flowers that are spent because of the all the rain we've had and finish washing windows!  

Do YOU ever feel like you never get caught up or is it just me?    

Comments

Popular Posts