K is for....


Kisses, kisses, kisses and more kisses is what I was greeted with when I walked into the kids room once I got home from Aruba!  Kisses and of course the typical kibitzing that they both give me whenever I go away, then return.  Of course, in their exuberance while kissing me, I tripped (like the klutz I sometimes am) and ended up right on my keister which was so funny that I laughed right out loud, which simply incited them more!!  On the floor, one arm on each, they just ended up in my lap, kissing just about every spot they could get to on my face, neck and head!  Kudos to them for making me feel special! 


I like to think they're saying, “Mommy, don’t you ever leave us again. We waited just like you told us to and now that you’re here, we are not letting you out of our sight. Oh, and Mommy, tomorrow, you’d better be ready to take us for a long walk up the mountain…bright and early...because we haven't been up there in a long time! Oh, Mommy, one more thing.  Don‘t forget our snacks.  Look how skinny we are!"


I do have a vivid imagination, don’t I?


How kind of you to agree with me!  However, I know that I love to be loved and missed and, after all the years that I've been around, I don't mind admitting it either!  In fact, I think if more of us did, we'd be better off, don't you?

(Oh, I should explain to my new followers, the "kids" are my dogs.  My real kin are grown with families of their own.) 

Perhaps I'm a little kooky too.

Personally I feel that I'm really just a kid at heart!...:)

Comments

Popular Posts