Almost There


Guess what?  You are all going on an adventure with me!  Flying out of Charlotte, we"ll leave Saturday and arrive that afternoon.  I've never taken my laptop with me in the past,  because there was never a need.  However, since I was feeling rather melancholy about leaving you behind, I decided to pack the old laptop.  I have yet to master blogging via Droid unless I can learn it before Saturday!  But one way or another, you're coming with me and at least you know you're in my heart!!...:) 

Oh, one more thing.  I forgot to tell you where we're going...

A is for all of you
R is for some running too
U is for umbrellas in the sun
B is for butterflies having fun
A is for the airplane ride...and for the Antilles Island surrounded by ocean blue and wide!

Comments

Popular Posts