PULLLEEEEZ WELCOME....

Valentine, a Mini Mule

Remember my friend, Mike, and his mom, Ellie?  I hope so, because this story is NOT about him!  (In case, you don't remember him, click here for a visit.)  You'll meet most of the critters they have.  I say most because he's gotten more that I'll be telling you about soon I'm sure!

Well...on Sunday Mike sent me an email and in it was this picture, taken this past Saturday, when Mike went outside to feed everyone. There was something new!  He just kept saying "Oh, my" over and over again!

Well, as the story goes, according to Mike, Texas Pete (a donkey) was had his you know what snipped last year.  Apparently, he "got to" Mini Pearl somewhere before, after, during...who knows.  The funny thing was, that Mike just thought Mini Pearl had gained some weight and didn't even realize she was expecting!  You go girl!!! Leave it to us women to keep our shapes even when we're pregnant! 

Meet Valentine!  She was born during the night on Friday and was just waiting with her mom, Mini Pearl, a Mini Horse.  Isn't she the cutest little Valentine you ever saw?

So, I guess I did get more than one Valentine after all...:)



P.S.  It's Tuesday and time to head on over to WV Treasures for
Angela's Show & Tail.  See you there...:)  I'm bringing this little Valentine with me!

Comments

Popular Posts