Let's Get It Over With...

Looking left upon entering
Well, even though I'm not proud of the mess, I decided that I would just invite you in to see the barn!  I mean, after all, you've been inside the house, so why not the barn.  Oh, and don't worry.  You don't have to take off your shoes or even wipe them off for that matter!

I will admit, however, that as I open the door, I ALWAYS ALWAYS have Moon and Copper with me.  You see, if there is anything in there, Copper will let me know!  Of all the dogs I have ever had, he is the most incorrigible! 

Looking straight upon entering

Looks to me like there's enough fencing here to do something with, don't you think?  I often wondered what the Pres is saving it for.  I also see some nice chicken wire in there.  I wonder what we're saving that for?

There's the tiller which will be coming out soon.

The stockade fence way in the back is for my American Flags that I make.  To learn how, click American Flag
Looking right upon entering


Then, last but not least...ta~da...the MESS!  It really looks  worse than it is.

One of the Pres' table saws and just a few of my flower pots and seed starter trays, hoops, stakes, etc.

But,I look at it this way...Spring will be coming soon, so the pots and starter trays will be put to good use after they're scrubbed and cleaned.  Then the mess will be less, right?

Right!  I knew you'd agree with me...:)

Comments

Popular Posts