Another One???

Another phone book?  Does anyone out there "in the rest of the world" get phone book after phone delivered to their house? Seriously, I went to the old desk where the phone books are kept.  There are presently eight and they are all for the current year! 


Well, this afternoon, I went outside to play with Moon and Copper just like always.  While I was throwing a stick for Copper, I noticed an orange bag hanging off the paper holder next tot he mailbox.  I thought, good gravy!  Not another phone book!  The kids and I continued to play then, after filling the bird feeders, I walked down the driveway and crossed the road, muttering under my breath about phone books.

But then, something struck me as odd.  As I got closer, I thought that's not another phone book bag.  Oh my goodness, I thought, I forgot to go to Lisa's this week and pick up her stash of magazines that she sets aside for me!  I'll give her a jingle when I get in the house to thank her.

So, I set the bag aside in my office where my PC is and began blogging because I am behind.   Perhaps I should say that I sat on my behind and began blogging.  To tell you the truth, I didn't even look at the bag until it was almost supper time.  Then I brought it out to the table.  Well, to my surprise, this is what was inside:

PRESENTS....I love presents!




There was a big stack of magazines for me to look at.  There was a brand new Tee-shirt, which I'll wear walking the road and to the Y.  There was the bag itself which is so cool.  But best of all, Lisa over at Two Bears Farm left me her personal signautre...her calling card, if you will...she left me a snack...
a "Homemade Clark Candy Bar."

P.S.  It was delicious too!!!  I ate the whole thing...:)

Comments

Popular Posts