Winter's Wonder

Now that you've all visited Punta Cana with me, and in an effort to get you all back to reality, I came across some of my favorite pictures that I just had to share.  Several weeks ago, we got some snow here in the Hollow and this is what it looked like heading out the driveway.







Then I went around the back of the house with Moon and Copper and got this shot.




This was taken from the barn looking down towards the house while I was supposed to be playing with the kids.  But it began to get nippy and the wind suddenly picked up.  As you can see it whipped the snow right off the trees and swirled it into the air!  Isn't Mother Nature the BEST?!







One last thought before I move on to my next task for the day.  It dawned on my the other day that I rarely show you my barn which I absolutely love. I really do have a perfect spot for some animals.  Perhaps some day...:)

Comments

Popular Posts