Find What?

This past weekend was in the 40's here in the Hollow and you know I was outdoors as much as possible!  However, last week, when we had some snow, we (the dogs & I) had an adventure!  As you can see, we they went exploring.  And guess WHAT we were looking for?

Yep, you guessed it Copper's Kong!  It's been MIA for a few days, so I thought we should send out the search party!!



However, while searching for Kong, Copper found....a STICK!!

Now, like all good fetch dogs, he had to modify it, so it sits just right in his mouth.



Then, we played.  I threw it and threw it...over and over again and then...OOPS!...it landed up in a tree.

Can you see it up there stuck in the Crepe Myrtle Tree? 



So, my handsome man, said, "Mom, I need your help!"
Feeling a little guilty, I went over to the fence and leaned over so I could reach the bigger branches so I could give it a good shake.

I began to shake the tree.  Not only did the stick move, all the snow from the tree fell on top of me!!!!  What a dunderhead!


Then, when the stick landed on the ground, Moon darted in from nowhere, grabbed it and was gone in an instant, deciding that it was her turn! 

So, while she chewed and chewed to modify it just a little bit more to her liking, I got Copper side tracked and decided that we seriously needed to find his Kong before his withdrawal symptoms set in!!


I looked around the yard, and there he was...up by the barn, peering into the trailer.

"Oh, Mom...I remember where I left it!  I left in in the trailer!  There it is...I see it!'




Just one more adventure in paradise.....:)

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall
We are here to simply enjoy it all!

Comments

Popular Posts