Holiday Cheer!!!!

I JUST HAD TO TELL YOU ALL THIS!

Today, I decided that I was going to make Peanut Brittle.  Why?  Well, one of the blogs that I follow is A Rural Journal ,produced and directed by Nancy.  The other day she did a post on her homemade peanut brittle so I thought I'd give it a try...because it did not involve rolling dough into balls!!!  

So I attempted the task at hand with all the fervency I could muster.  And guess what?????

Yep...you guessed it...I made Peanut Brittle!!!


So, to my friend, Nancy, I send a big hug and squeeze...:)
'Cause I'm planning on eating this stuff tonight!!!  The heck with gift giving...I'm thinking about ME today!

P.S.  She also gave us Followers a heads up about chipping a tooth on the Spanish peanuts.  YEP...I did.  Calling the dentist this morning as soon as they open!

Comments

Popular Posts