Christmas @ Home (Part 3)



On Christmas Eve, we went to Joe's oldest daughter's house where the entire family gathers and after we've all stuffed our bellies, the kids open their gifts.  They have a pool table downstairs so the boys usually end up down there.  And as always, the house was filled with the sound of children...:)  When one of the three little girls would walk through the kitchen, one would come over and sit on my lap for some lovin' or for lipstick!  They love it when I put a little lipstick on them...:) 





Then it was back to Mom's to hit the sheets.  On Christmas Day, we headed over to my daughter's so I could give her a hand preparing for her late afternoon feast.  Yummy!  Cheese ball, crab salad, stuffed mushrooms, brie cups, followed by ham, potato salad, cole slaw, lasagna, Jello mold and cookies!!!!



















My daughter LOVES to decorate for the festivities!






Look how she did her table...all the appetizers will be on different levels once we put them out!  Pretty cool, huh?


Come to my house...they're all right in front of you...same height!!


I'm not as talented as she is.



Then, when we were at my daughter's my husband turned on the weather.  Once he saw that there was going to be a "Noreaster," he said, "we'd better leave early tomorrow morning."  So, we had to cut our visit a little short this time.  That's OK, though...because I did get to see all the kids.  Our drive home was a good and I'm glad we left when we did because, according to my kids, it was a whopper!


Besides, I had to wish Moon and Copper a belated Merry Christmas and give them their "sniglets" that Santa brought them!!
































Comments

Popular Posts