Chapter 27-My Life: My Favorite Christmas Card

I'm sure you all have a "favorite"...Christmas Card, that is.  Perhaps it's one that your sweetheart gave you or one that your son or daughter made while in grammar school.  Perhaps it's the one your Mom gave you. 

Well, I have my "favorite" too!  It was given to me by my daughter way, way back and every year, I put it out among the cards we receive.  However, it is always placed in front!

So, last week, I began the Christmas Card task.  First, I edited all the addresses and set up the program to produce those nifty little self-stick labels.  The last step was to print off the three sheets of addresses.

I asked Joe to lend a hand, gave him the labels and asked him to sign the cards this year.  I wanted to have him write a little note to everyone but he wasn't keen on that so that thought came and went quickly.   So, it was a simple "JP & Joe."


Then as the stacked envelopes were separated by mailing areas, I saw my "favorite" card.  It made me smile just like it has for the past twelve years!  I hope it makes you smile as well...

Made out of wood and held together by twine, it opens like a book and on the inside, the message is short and simple...
When she was growing up, my daughter and I always had different definitions for the word "good."

Comments

Popular Posts