The Softer Side of Copper




Look at that face!  I mean...how could anyone in their right mind think that this handsome man could be...well...a bonehead?







Once a week, I clean the "dogs room."  Yes, yes...they have their own room!!  Let's just move on, shall we?  Thanks to my husband's carpentry talents and some double hung tilt out thermal windows on sale at Lowe's a while back, a small screen porch became an all-season room.  Moon and Copper moved right in, along with a few of my houseplants!



But, as I was attempting to take a few pictures (which now I'll have to show you another time!), my handsome man decided that he needed some "lovin' rubbin'"so I had to sit down and let him sit on my lap as he did the first time I met him!!

Since I was holding the camera so closely to him I got the top half...

and then the bottom half!!  LOL...:) 

P.S.  It's Tuesday...see you over at WVTreasures Show & Tail hosted by Angela!...:)

Comments

Popular Posts